4 seasons SPECIAL
Easter bunny BUDDY
As soon as that strange creature skipped from our garden, we admired the colorful eggs that it had left for us in a small nest underneath the Hazel bush. These eggs looked so weird that we soon started to discuss, what would probably hatch out of them. Dirk was convinced that these must be Rainbow Dragon eggs (an extremely rare species, which is native only to Lalylaland).
But even in the relevant literature we could not find any useful, hint. So we had to practice patience... Full of curiosity we came together today to watch the first of the three extraordinary creatures hatching from its egg!
Crack, crack, crack... and right away there was ... a … chick! Well, it wasn’t the spectacular mythical creature, we had expected. But this little guy was so cute, we immediately took a shine to him.
And then, the second egg ... crack .. and there was … a lamb!? Huh! OK, that's quite mystical, indeed!
But before we could even start to discuss about this strange event, the last egg cracked and a tiny Easter Bunny hopped happily on our breakfast table and asked for chocolate.
Well then! Happy Easter!
• crochet hook size 2.0 mm (US: B/1, UK: 14), or 2.25 mm (UK 13) or 2.5 mm (US: C/2, UK: 12)
• tapestry needle
• pins + stitch marker
• scissors + pen
• black glass eyes or safety eyes (Ø 5 mm / 1,97 inch)
• soft stuffing (e.g. Polyfiber Fill)
OH NO! Something went wrong in the pattern! Please use those new magic formulas to defeat the evil typo gremlins. Of course all the lalylala patterns will be corrected and updated as soon as one of those aweful little guys shows up!
23. [indt-bml, 5 fm-bml] 5x (30)
Rd 23: [Abn-h, fM-h 5] 5x (30)
23. [dis-xbl, 5 mp-xbl] 5x (30)
23. [1dim-dbar, 5ms-dbar] 5x (30)
09. 6ms-dbar, 1augm-dbar, [14ms-dbar, 1augm-dbar] 2x, 8ms-dbar (48)
23. [ 2 v-dal sam, 5 v-dal ] 5x (= 30)
09. ..., [ 14 v-dal, 2 v-dal in vlg v ] 2x, ... (= 48)
23. [1dim-at, 5pb-at] 5x (30)
23. [уб-зПп, 5 сбн-зПп] 5x (30)
23. [2→1-bmb, 5 fm-bmb] 5x (30)