BOOray, it’s October!
The month of getting goosebumps not just because of the falling temperature! Get ready for the most thrilling night of the year in just a few simple steps:
01. Take out your biggest knife and … carve a pumpkin.
02. Ruthlessly slit … some peepholes into an old bedsheet.
03. Get a tearproof rope and tie it tightly around … your ghost costume.
04. Squeeze out some blood … oranges. (because vitamins kill fatigue! uuaaah!)
05. Strike a match and burn down … some candles.
06. Use the darkness to hide … your hello kitty collection.
07. Energize the house with high voltage to reawake the skeletons in your closet.
08. Scare your friends to death with … your terrific lalylala wallpaper!
… and most important: have a faBOOlous Halloween!